Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MAC Graphic Garden Collection

Hey lovelies,

I can't believe how impressed I am with this collection.
As most of you already know, Nordstroms always has anniversary sale every year for two weeks.
With this at hand, most of their beauty products are offered as a package on sale or even better, they release limited edition items. Well, guess what? I've joined the bandwagon on this. I went to Nordstroms the first day and purchased most of the collection. I was bummed because I wanted to get the lippies collection too (Baby Bloom) but the location I went to were all out.
Not to fret for those of you who didn't get to purchase the shadow palettes. The colors are very similar from some of the permanent line :) As per packaging, hmmm, it's really cool! The lenticular case shows two graphic pictures of flowers and MAC logo. You should check it out before it's too late. The palettes and brush kits are a great buy!

xoxo,
Claire

1 comment:

  1. the collection is so nice!

    I am hosting a contest!!!! Check it out

    I am now following you, subscribe and follow me. :)

    http://jblovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete